Jiaqi Wang's Blog EDCI 337

Welcome to my blog.Hope you can enjoy.

Post 5 Fake NEWS

By playing the bad news game, I found that spreading rumors and spreading fake information can quickly get a lot of exposure and fans. Although we are all kind people, there is still a trace of joy in our hearts when we see the soaring number of fans. I firmly believe that people can not be 100% good, everyone will have a little bit of evil thinking in their heart, just to see if you are more kind or more evil. My father once discussed with me whether human nature is good or evil. He gave me an example. When you check out in the supermarket, the cashier gives you a lot of money. What’s your first reaction at that time? I believe most people have a little bit of happiness in their hearts, but because we are good people, good ideas offset these evil ideas, or our education and parents’ teaching let us know that this is not the right behavior, so we will return the extra money.

Taylor Swift and Kanye West’s phone call leaks – BBC News

When the celebrity’s life have problems, the news media will rush to report these hot news for the first time. We only care about hot spots, but we don’t care about the authenticity of events. Many times, due to the malicious reports of the media or the malicious smear of other people, many people will suffer unprecedented harm, such as threats, malicious messages, abuse and a lot of harassment. I think it’s better not to judge things casually when we don’t know the truth. For example, Kanye West and Kim have published maliciously edited telephone recordings on their public platforms to attack Taylor Swift. At that time, Taylor suffered a lot of abuse and criticism, and she did not dare to face these malicious comments. A few years later, the truth finally came out. The complete telephone recording was exposed. It was found that Taylor had done nothing wrong, and netizens began to apologize for their actions. But the damage to the soul of the injured cannot be made up for. So I hope that we must be careful to publish comments, not blindly follow suit, and not easily publish unconfirmed information, so as to avoid secondary harm to the victims.